Branches Leaves & Pollen gets a Makeover

So, as you may have noticed, I've made an attempt at changing the look of the Branches Leaves & Pollen blog!

I was also toying with the idea of moving over to WordPress (.org not .com) because I think I've done a pretty good job on this website and thought it was about time Branches Leaves & Pollen got a makeover in time for its second blogoversary later this year.

Anyway, I thought I would get some feedback (at the suggestion of another reader - thanks Louise)! Please let me know if you like the new look (or not), and feel free to leave comments below! Oh, and I must give some credit to Jill aka Geniaus for her post from a few months ago about her own mini-makeover, which got me thinking...



Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.